// In love with me.
fighter





This is just my little world.

Home About Goals Weight


The more I feel the pleasure.
The more I feel the pain.
I’m in a love hate relationship too deep to escape.
Everyday is a gamble.
That’s the risk that I take.
In a love hate relationship and you are to blame.



I'm in love with a fairytale
even though it hurts
'Cause I don't care
if I lose my mind
I'm already cursed

Every day we started fighting
Every night we fell in love
No one else
could make me sadder
But no one else
could lift me high above

I don't know what I was doing
When suddenly we fell apart
Nowadays I cannot find her
But when I do we'll
get a brand new start



Do I expect to change, the past I hold inside,
with all the words I say,
repeating over in my mind,
somethings you can't erase, no matter how hard you try,
an exit to escape is all there is left to find.

Close my eyes.
Let the whole thing pass me by.
There is no time.
To waste asking why.
I'll run away with you by my side.
I'll run away with you by my side.
I need to let go, let go, let go, let go of this pride,
Until this echo, echo, echo, echo in my mind.
Until this echo, echo, echo, echo can subside.
Mandelentzündung

Hey ihr Lieben,
ja ich lebe noch,
aber ich habe eine Mandelentzündung..
Mir gehts gar nicht so gut und vernünftig schlafen kann ich die Tage auch nicht.
Essen ist naja...
Ich halt wenn ich krank bin.
Gestern gab es ein Brötchen mit Wurst und Käse zum Frühstück.
Zum Mittag eine Käse-Schinken-Stange von Ditch.
Abends dann Suppe mit Würstchenstücke und 1/2 Dose Ben&Jerrys und Cips.

Heute gab es:
1/2 Wiener Knöpfli mit Butter und 1 kleinen Schokoriegel. ( 190 kcal + 120 kcal )
Zu Mittag:
1 Käsebrötchen mit Wurst und Käse ( 188 kcal + 60 kcal + 70 kcal )
1 Teller Milchreis mit 1 TL Zucker ( ungezuckerter selbstgemachter Milchreis ! ) und Zimt ( 374 kcal )
1 Riegel Kaffee-Schokolade ( 120 kcal ) und 2 Kinderriegel ( 236 kcal )

Abends will ich nichts mehr essen,
die Kinderriegel hätten nicht sein müssen.
Sport fällt die Woche komplett aus...
Wenn ich das mal zusammenrechne...
Sind wir bei 1358 kcal.
Das reicht für den Tag !