// In love with me.
fighter





This is just my little world.

Home About Goals Weight


The more I feel the pleasure.
The more I feel the pain.
I’m in a love hate relationship too deep to escape.
Everyday is a gamble.
That’s the risk that I take.
In a love hate relationship and you are to blame.



I'm in love with a fairytale
even though it hurts
'Cause I don't care
if I lose my mind
I'm already cursed

Every day we started fighting
Every night we fell in love
No one else
could make me sadder
But no one else
could lift me high above

I don't know what I was doing
When suddenly we fell apart
Nowadays I cannot find her
But when I do we'll
get a brand new start



Do I expect to change, the past I hold inside,
with all the words I say,
repeating over in my mind,
somethings you can't erase, no matter how hard you try,
an exit to escape is all there is left to find.

Close my eyes.
Let the whole thing pass me by.
There is no time.
To waste asking why.
I'll run away with you by my side.
I'll run away with you by my side.
I need to let go, let go, let go, let go of this pride,
Until this echo, echo, echo, echo in my mind.
Until this echo, echo, echo, echo can subside.
07.12.2012

Ich finde doch eh keinen vernünftigen Weg ohne Diät.
Ich kann nicht einfach so hungern,
ich kann nicht einfach so normal essen,
nein!
Ich fange wieder das WW an,
das hat mir am meisten geholfen glaube ich!
Ich halte mich an das alte ProPoints-System.
So habe ich 22 Schmetterlinge,
sorry man darf ja nicht irgendwas mit den Punkten erwähnen ;)
Heute war das Essen,
najaaaa... so wirklich gut nicht.
Wieso ich die AFM überhaupt genommen habe??
Keine Ahnung...
Nachher esse ich vielleicht noch von Smiley Pizza Roles oder doch ein Eis von Ben&Jerrys?
Oder doch ein Salat?
Ich weiß nicht ich entscheide mich spontan,
bis dahin sind es ja noch 2 Stunden bis Schatz aus der Arbeit kommt...
Ab morgen werde ich mit dem WeightWatcher-Programm durchstarten.
Diesesmal bin ich mir sicher,
ich schaffe das!
Ebenso werde ich vielleicht sogar morgen noch zum Frisör und dann vielleicht noch Kunstnägel machen mal schauen ;)
Ich will mich pudelwohl fühlen und somit wird das auch alles klappen.