// In love with me.
fighter





This is just my little world.

Home About Goals Weight


The more I feel the pleasure.
The more I feel the pain.
I’m in a love hate relationship too deep to escape.
Everyday is a gamble.
That’s the risk that I take.
In a love hate relationship and you are to blame.



I'm in love with a fairytale
even though it hurts
'Cause I don't care
if I lose my mind
I'm already cursed

Every day we started fighting
Every night we fell in love
No one else
could make me sadder
But no one else
could lift me high above

I don't know what I was doing
When suddenly we fell apart
Nowadays I cannot find her
But when I do we'll
get a brand new start



Do I expect to change, the past I hold inside,
with all the words I say,
repeating over in my mind,
somethings you can't erase, no matter how hard you try,
an exit to escape is all there is left to find.

Close my eyes.
Let the whole thing pass me by.
There is no time.
To waste asking why.
I'll run away with you by my side.
I'll run away with you by my side.
I need to let go, let go, let go, let go of this pride,
Until this echo, echo, echo, echo in my mind.
Until this echo, echo, echo, echo can subside.
24.12.2012 ^ 4

Ich glaube ich bin so gut wie der einzige Mensch,
der vor der Familienmasse einfach nur gerne flüchtet,
ebenso bin ich wohl der einzige Mensch der in Kirche denkt,
das wenn ein Mensch raus geht eine Hand nach etwas greifend,
das er gleich mit einer Waffe wieder reinkommt und uns alle erschiesst.
Ich bin krank eindeutig,
einfach geprägt von allem.
Das Essen war eigentlich okay,
morgen früh werde ich wieder das Shred machen,
bevor wir Essen gehen.
Falls ich noch wach bin und meine Oma unten,
werde ich nochmals in das Wohnzimmer wartscheln und mit meinen Eltern ein wenig Fern schauen.
Ich habe mich sehr über meine Geschenke gefreut,
wobei ich das meiste eh schon kannte :)
Wobei die Geschenke eigentlich Nebensache ist,
das Glänzen der Augen meiner Nichte war toll und das zusammen sein allgemein :)
Nunja, jetzt noch ein paar Inspirationen für euch: