// In love with me.
fighter





This is just my little world.

Home About Goals Weight


The more I feel the pleasure.
The more I feel the pain.
I’m in a love hate relationship too deep to escape.
Everyday is a gamble.
That’s the risk that I take.
In a love hate relationship and you are to blame.



I'm in love with a fairytale
even though it hurts
'Cause I don't care
if I lose my mind
I'm already cursed

Every day we started fighting
Every night we fell in love
No one else
could make me sadder
But no one else
could lift me high above

I don't know what I was doing
When suddenly we fell apart
Nowadays I cannot find her
But when I do we'll
get a brand new start



Do I expect to change, the past I hold inside,
with all the words I say,
repeating over in my mind,
somethings you can't erase, no matter how hard you try,
an exit to escape is all there is left to find.

Close my eyes.
Let the whole thing pass me by.
There is no time.
To waste asking why.
I'll run away with you by my side.
I'll run away with you by my side.
I need to let go, let go, let go, let go of this pride,
Until this echo, echo, echo, echo in my mind.
Until this echo, echo, echo, echo can subside.
04.01.2013

Links Tag 1 Rechts Tag 14
Naja gut das ich ein Vorher-Nachher-Bild gemacht habe,
ich verzweifel langsam weil ich einfach keinen Unterschied sehe,
aber wenn ich nicht ganz blind oder doof bin,
ist mein Bauch doch kleiner geworden oder?