// In love with me.
fighter





This is just my little world.

Home About Goals Weight


The more I feel the pleasure.
The more I feel the pain.
I’m in a love hate relationship too deep to escape.
Everyday is a gamble.
That’s the risk that I take.
In a love hate relationship and you are to blame.



I'm in love with a fairytale
even though it hurts
'Cause I don't care
if I lose my mind
I'm already cursed

Every day we started fighting
Every night we fell in love
No one else
could make me sadder
But no one else
could lift me high above

I don't know what I was doing
When suddenly we fell apart
Nowadays I cannot find her
But when I do we'll
get a brand new start



Do I expect to change, the past I hold inside,
with all the words I say,
repeating over in my mind,
somethings you can't erase, no matter how hard you try,
an exit to escape is all there is left to find.

Close my eyes.
Let the whole thing pass me by.
There is no time.
To waste asking why.
I'll run away with you by my side.
I'll run away with you by my side.
I need to let go, let go, let go, let go of this pride,
Until this echo, echo, echo, echo in my mind.
Until this echo, echo, echo, echo can subside.
17.01.2013

Essenstechnisch scheiße,
Kalorienmäßig okay.
Mein Bauch ist aufgebläht ich fühle mich wie ein Ballon,
morgen gehts zum Glück Joggen <3
Wollte heute eigentlich schwimmen,
aber ich bin wie gesagt soooo aufgebläht...
Aber das wird alles wieder weg sein wenn meine Tage weg sind,
ich weiß auch das ich momentan viel Esse,
naja eben nicht so gesundes :P
Aber das wird sich wieder ändern hihi :)
Ich freu mich jetzt schon auf morgen gesund wieder durchzustarten und joggen zu gehen :)
Endlich kein Völlegefühl mehr juhuu :D

Endlich ist Schluss mit Depri-Posts!
Hier wird wieder motiviert und Sport gemacht!
Ihr werdet sehen hahaha :D
Vielleicht gehe ich sogar wirklich noch für eine halbe Stunde Schwimmen ;)
Ich glaube das ist eine seehr gute Idee und eine halbe Stunde werde ich noch mit meinem Schatz in den Whirlpool?!
Geile Idee glaub ich ;)
Hahaha move your ass bitch! :)
Ich denke danach werde ich mich ein wenig weniger voll fühlen :))
Mein Freund kommt aber gleich erstmal er muss unbedingt zum Frisör :P



 :D