// In love with me.
fighter





This is just my little world.

Home About Goals Weight


The more I feel the pleasure.
The more I feel the pain.
I’m in a love hate relationship too deep to escape.
Everyday is a gamble.
That’s the risk that I take.
In a love hate relationship and you are to blame.



I'm in love with a fairytale
even though it hurts
'Cause I don't care
if I lose my mind
I'm already cursed

Every day we started fighting
Every night we fell in love
No one else
could make me sadder
But no one else
could lift me high above

I don't know what I was doing
When suddenly we fell apart
Nowadays I cannot find her
But when I do we'll
get a brand new start



Do I expect to change, the past I hold inside,
with all the words I say,
repeating over in my mind,
somethings you can't erase, no matter how hard you try,
an exit to escape is all there is left to find.

Close my eyes.
Let the whole thing pass me by.
There is no time.
To waste asking why.
I'll run away with you by my side.
I'll run away with you by my side.
I need to let go, let go, let go, let go of this pride,
Until this echo, echo, echo, echo in my mind.
Until this echo, echo, echo, echo can subside.
04.02.2013

Hallo ihr Lieeeben! :)
Also ich hatte so wenig Zeit für euch,
ich war heute im Fitti und Shoppen,
mal wieder.
Ich habe ein tollen neuen Sport-BH :)
Dann noch endlich eine neue Hose und ein Top.
Morgen ist wieder Wiegetag,
ich bin echt gespannt was sie morgen sagt,
ich glaube wenn es morgen immernoch 85,3 sind,
dann bin ich enttäuscht.
Aber ich werde jetzt mit meinem Freund regelmäßig ins Fitti gehen,
ist echt eine gute Atmosphäre da.

Dann habe ich noch einen Blogaward bekommen von Olivia


7 Dinge über mich:
* Ich war endlich wieder im Fitti seit fast einem Jahr
* Ich habe einen wundervollen Abend im Kino verbracht
* Ich habe einfach schon wieder zuviel Geld ausgegeben
* Ich komme momentan wieder gut mit einer alten Bekannten zurecht
* Ich habe mir mal wieder Nachos mit Käsedip gegönnt
* Ich will vernünftig und gesund jeden Tag essen
* Ich stehe fast vorm Abitur und hab ziemlich Schiss :D