// In love with me.
fighter





This is just my little world.

Home About Goals Weight


The more I feel the pleasure.
The more I feel the pain.
I’m in a love hate relationship too deep to escape.
Everyday is a gamble.
That’s the risk that I take.
In a love hate relationship and you are to blame.



I'm in love with a fairytale
even though it hurts
'Cause I don't care
if I lose my mind
I'm already cursed

Every day we started fighting
Every night we fell in love
No one else
could make me sadder
But no one else
could lift me high above

I don't know what I was doing
When suddenly we fell apart
Nowadays I cannot find her
But when I do we'll
get a brand new start



Do I expect to change, the past I hold inside,
with all the words I say,
repeating over in my mind,
somethings you can't erase, no matter how hard you try,
an exit to escape is all there is left to find.

Close my eyes.
Let the whole thing pass me by.
There is no time.
To waste asking why.
I'll run away with you by my side.
I'll run away with you by my side.
I need to let go, let go, let go, let go of this pride,
Until this echo, echo, echo, echo in my mind.
Until this echo, echo, echo, echo can subside.
08.02.2013

Puh bin ich voll,
meine ganzen Kalorien habe ich auch schon intus,
ich habe nämlich gesündigt beim Bäcker an unserer Schule,
ich fühle mich auch ziemlich voll und aufgebläht und unwohl,
ich hoffe meine Freundin schreibt noch das sie mit zum Schwimmen kommt.
Ich würde mich jedenfalls darüber sehr freuen.
Ansonsten, weiß ich auch nicht.
Ich muss das ganze Wochenende arbeiten,
kann deswegen nicht mit der Dorfjugend Fasching feiern,
naja selbst schuld.
Am Montag wollen wir nach Primark ich bin mal gespannt,
wie es ist :)

Aber so an Schule,
meine Güte ich bin soo faul!
Ich müsste endlich was machen fürs Abi,
mich vorbereiten,
aber ich kann nicht und irgendwie ach,
ich bin einfach zu faul!
Wieso bin ich so faul?
Ich will doch ein gutes Abitur,
ja wahrscheinlich weil es noch soooo lange hin ist, nicht.
Es ist in 1 Monat,
ja aber ich bin normalerweise jemand,
der nur ein Tag vor der Arbeit lernt,
weil ich mit dem Kurzzeitgedächnis arbeite,
och menno...