// In love with me.
fighter





This is just my little world.

Home About Goals Weight


The more I feel the pleasure.
The more I feel the pain.
I’m in a love hate relationship too deep to escape.
Everyday is a gamble.
That’s the risk that I take.
In a love hate relationship and you are to blame.



I'm in love with a fairytale
even though it hurts
'Cause I don't care
if I lose my mind
I'm already cursed

Every day we started fighting
Every night we fell in love
No one else
could make me sadder
But no one else
could lift me high above

I don't know what I was doing
When suddenly we fell apart
Nowadays I cannot find her
But when I do we'll
get a brand new start



Do I expect to change, the past I hold inside,
with all the words I say,
repeating over in my mind,
somethings you can't erase, no matter how hard you try,
an exit to escape is all there is left to find.

Close my eyes.
Let the whole thing pass me by.
There is no time.
To waste asking why.
I'll run away with you by my side.
I'll run away with you by my side.
I need to let go, let go, let go, let go of this pride,
Until this echo, echo, echo, echo in my mind.
Until this echo, echo, echo, echo can subside.
07.03.2013

Den ganzen Tag unterwegs gewesen,
bei dir Schule ist echt nichts mehr los.
Es ist einfach nur noch mega langweilig...
Würde am Liebsten die ganze restliche Woche nicht mehr hingehen.

Ansonsten muss ich das ganze Wochenende wieder arbeiten,
Gott kotzt es mich gerade echt an!
Ich habe einfach keine Lust diese Wochenende.
Vorallem auch noch ganzen Tagschichten schrecklich.
Aber gleich erstmal abschalten,
denn mein Schatz kommt gleich. :)

Essen lief heute echt okay.
Ich bin nur mal wieder so unendlich müde.
Ich denke ich werde heute Abend mal Kytah-Dragees nehmen zum Schlafen,
ich hoffe sie helfen!

Nächstes Wochenende wollte ich mit einer Freundin mal wieder,
richtig einen drauf machen.
Doch irgendwie wäre ich froh wenn wir es nicht vor hätten,
einfach mal ein ruhiges WE ohne Arbeit...
DAS WÄRS!
Dezember 2011 :(

Herbst 2012


Ich dachte ich gestalte den Blog mal etwas persönlicher.