// In love with me.
fighter





This is just my little world.

Home About Goals Weight


The more I feel the pleasure.
The more I feel the pain.
I’m in a love hate relationship too deep to escape.
Everyday is a gamble.
That’s the risk that I take.
In a love hate relationship and you are to blame.



I'm in love with a fairytale
even though it hurts
'Cause I don't care
if I lose my mind
I'm already cursed

Every day we started fighting
Every night we fell in love
No one else
could make me sadder
But no one else
could lift me high above

I don't know what I was doing
When suddenly we fell apart
Nowadays I cannot find her
But when I do we'll
get a brand new start



Do I expect to change, the past I hold inside,
with all the words I say,
repeating over in my mind,
somethings you can't erase, no matter how hard you try,
an exit to escape is all there is left to find.

Close my eyes.
Let the whole thing pass me by.
There is no time.
To waste asking why.
I'll run away with you by my side.
I'll run away with you by my side.
I need to let go, let go, let go, let go of this pride,
Until this echo, echo, echo, echo in my mind.
Until this echo, echo, echo, echo can subside.
I love cakes

Zum Mittag gab es:
1 Teller Suppe mit Bohnen/Kartoffel/Würstchenstücke ( ca. 254 kcal / 11 g F / 21 g KH / 15 g EW )
1 Kinderriegel ( 118 kcal / 7 g F / 11 g KH / 2 g EW )
1 Quark Desser ( 300 kcal / 15 g F / 32 g KH / 9 g EW )
-> 672 kcal / 33 g F / 64 g KH / 26 g EW

Zwischendurch haben wir jetzt Apfelkuchen gebacken,
meine Mama und ich :)
Nunja... dann hab ich ein wenig Teig genascht.
Bestimmt 200 kcal denke ich.
Zum Abendbrot gibts dann noch 1 Würstchen ( 130 kcal ) 1 Scheibe Gouda ( 109 kcal )

Dann wäre ich heute bei gesamt :
1620 kcal.
Ganz schön viel, aber das war mal wieder das Quark-Desser und den Teig :o
Getrunken habe ich noch 400 ml Wasser und gleich 400 ml Pepsi Light.
Ja die Übungen habe ich noch nicht gemacht..
ich wollte sie noch machen,
ach scheiße ich beweg meinen Arsch und mach es gleich ! :D
Ich will ja wenigstens meinen Körper formen.. wenn ich schon nicht Sport machen kann.
Alleine Treppen laufen strengt ja schon an wie ein Sprint. ^^

Ich glaube ich weiß auch nicht,
ich pack das SiS nicht...
Ich glaube das sind viel zu viele Kalorien.
Außerdem sieht es anscheinend viel zu ungesund aus für viele...